Joyality for Healing Professionals
Time & Location
About the Event
The Joyality Program for Healing Professionals !
This circle (JHP) is designed specifically for counselors, therapists, psychologists, social workers, coaches, or facilitators of therapeutic experiences with nature such as adventure therapists, ecopsychologists, wilderness guides, rewilding teachers, environmental educators, etc.
Does that sound like you? Are you seeking training or professional development in these fields?
Joyality is an innovative and effective toolkit of 36-experiential tools and practices, for you to care for yourself, while also expanding your capacity to support and care for your clients.
Professional Development & Self Care
As professionals in these fields, we are on the frontlines of the psychological and emotional response to the intersecting crises of our time. In these positions, it is crucial to support and care for ourselves well, and to continue to develop and expand our capacity to respond to these challenges effectively and compassionately. We are facing new challenges, and that means we need new responses, new tools, and new strategies.
In our fields of practice there is a need for more resilience and focused energy than ever before. Many of us are in a state of professional overwhelm, that is increasing as the broader crises in the world grow, and we can no longer isolate healing at an individual/family level without including the larger community and planetary context.
This special round of the Joyality Program supports you as a professional to hone your gifts with clarity and focus, to direct your energy to what you care about most, while taking really good care of yourself.
It is a personal journey to explore your own identity and values, your vision and fears; strengthen your resilience and resources for emotional regulation and engagement; and deepen your connection and place in the natural world.
Using the Joyality Frame and Toolkit with your Clients
‘The Joyality Program’ contains 36-evidenced based, experiential processes and tools for:
- Meaningful connection with self, others and nature
- Emotional regulation and resilience to maintain our sense of well-being while being aware of significant problems in the wider world;
- Empowering conscious, self-sustained actions that benefit others and the natural world.
The Joyality toolkit supports people to:
- Identify their passion and the actions they can take to the benefit of others and the world
- Deepen their relationship with nature, including giving-back to the places we work within
- Increase self-esteem while reducing cognitive dissonance so values are aligned with actions
- Increase purpose, belonging, and a widely connected identity
- Create a culture of resilience in the face of a changing world
- Explore the therapeutic effect (on our worth and capacity) of taking action
- Identify barriers to action and ways through to positive action and change.
These tools and practises are suitable for use with clients in both indoor and outdoor therapeutic environments.