top of page
The Heroine's Journey - Aotearoa
An 8-day Rite of Passage Immersion for Women, through the 11-stages of the Heroine's Journey.
Time & Location
Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand
About the Event
An 8-day rite of passage immersion for women through the 11-stages of the Heroines Journey.
Time on the old trails, into te waonui o Tāne, the forest of Te Wai Pounamu (South Island, NZ).
A Rite of Passage into the fullness and wholeness of you as a woman,
through the eleven stages of initiation, transformation and healing.
Including Self Awareness & Mindfulness practices, Solo time on the land, 2-days of Silence, Visioning,
Individual and Collective ceremony and deep process work.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE HERE TO
- Go beyond questioning, lack of confidence or doubt, into sinceretrust in yourself and peace of mind.
- Create essential time for yourself, in a world where you hold a lot of roles and responsibilities for others.
- Stop overthinking or reacting to the constant noise of life, and find the still point in yourself, so you have clarity and subtlety in all things.
- Be able to truly appreciate yourself and appreciate others as they are, rather than who you’d like them to be.
- Open to authentic intimacythroughout your relationships.
- Complete family and ancestral histories, so we choose and create for the children coming in, rather than perpetuate old patterns.
- Know yourself well enough so you live to your gifts; (away from societal ‘trying to be something’, and become who you’re meant to be).
- Seek a great freedom; to live your own truth and be yourself in a way that will only support humanity.
- Have vision and a dream beyond what you can imagine.
- To receive answers for how to move forward with much less effort.
- To emerge with heightened insight, intuition, and purpose.
- To return home at peace with who you are, clear in your direction, confident in your path.
Register your interest
More details here
with Haaweatea and Suraj Bryson
bottom of page