- Tue, 22 FebOnline and GlobalCeremony & Rites of Passage Global Training with The Somatic Wilderness Therapy Institute & Nature Knows9-Month Global Online Training for Therapists, Guides, Mentors, Healers, Youth Workers, Facilitators, Spiritual Leaders and Rite of Passage Doulas... Confidently develop and enact personally meaningful, culturally relevant ceremonies and rites of passage for yourself and your community!
- 1 or 2 day training upon requestTBDAn experience inside a toolbox of games, movement, multi-sensory activities, experiential and relating practices.
- Starts November 23/24 for 4 weeks.Online 4-week GroupA four-week group to stay clear and connected. Release the year. Create meaningful ceremony over the holidays. We turn to Ceremony, Ritual and Rites of Passage as tools to help us navigate as they have across the history of mankind.
- January-March 2021Online 8-week TrainingThe Joyality Program is an 8-week experiential ecopsychology and activism course that supports you to feel empowered, resilient and connected. This cohort of for healing professionals, to include a toolkit of 36-experiential processes in your work and personal self-care!
- On requestTBDThis training presents the neuropsychology of the heart and age-old understanding of the heart in relationship, memory, intimacy and self-revelation.
- On requestOnlineTime spent in nature is an incredibly healing approach to working with trauma, and nature-based and adventure therapy calls us to explore the field of emotional regulation at our feet and fingertips.